An error has occurred :-(
Usual error causes
- You started the application from an IDE and you didn't run
npm start or
npm run webpack:build.
- You had a network error while running
npm install. If you are behind a corporate proxy, it is likely that this error was caused by your proxy. Have a look at the JHipster error logs, you will probably
have the cause of the error.
- You installed a Node.js version that doesn't work with JHipster: please use an LTS (long-term support) version, as it's the only version we support.
Building the client side code again
If you want to go fast, run
./mvnw to build and run everything.
If you want to have more control, so you can debug your issue more easily, you should follow the following steps:
- Install npm dependencies with the command
- Build the client with the command
npm run webpack:build or
- Start the server with
./mvnw or using your IDE